- Industrial and technology companies in B2B markets
- Medium-sized chemical companies
- German-French business relations
Experience in medium-sized and internationally operating industrial companies
Susanne Brüggemann’s focus is on technology and industrial companies in medium-sized businesses in B2B markets, the medium-sized chemical industry and German-French business relations.
- Over 25 years of management experience
Extensive line and management experience in international, medium-sized companies in the chemical industry; five years abroad, mainly in France; over 20 years in Germany; fluent in three languages (German, English, French).
- What makes her unique
- structured enabler, who openly faces changes;
- active and supportive leader who listens to people, motivates and inspires;
- experienced management personality, who supports and advises shareholders, entrepreneurs and managing directors on a long-term basis and provides real solutions;
- sometimes disruptive lateral thinker and quick analyst, highly adept at approaching a problem from different point of view;
- pragmatic implementer, who considers risks with caution and sound judgement;
- fighter for the cause and the desired goals, which sometimes drives all participants to persevere until reaching the desired result;
- all-rounder, who also understands relationships across functions and departments;
- supporter of a self-reliant corporate culture that allows for individual freedom while promoting teamwork.
- Career at a glance
project manager, key account manager, global account manager, divisional manager, head of business unit, director of operations, authorised signatory, and member of various management board teams.
- Experience abroad
2007 to 2010 – Paris, France, line experience across three countries (France, Germany, Italy); 1997 bis 2000 – Paris, France, strategic sales position for a global technology client; 1989 – semester abroad in France and internship in the pharmaceutical industry; several years of experience working in multinational teams and working groups, increasingly in virtual leadership.
For 20 years, Susanne Brüggemann has repeatedly led change projects in companies in the B2B sector of various organisational sizes - between 70 and 600 employees. As part of her management experience, she has led crisis situations, restructurings, and turnarounds as well as strategic reorientations. The objective in each case was to adapt an existing organisation to new challenges. Increasingly, digital transformation projects have also played an important role, and she has gained valuable practical experience from their implementation.
- Education and further training
Postgraduate chemical engineering degree at TU Dortmund University
- Advanced training as a reorganisation consultant at the IFUS Institute, SRH Heidelberg (2019)
- EKS Academy – Mewes Success Strategy for Innovative Entrepreneurs (2019/20)